Last update: May 27, 2020
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data? Marketing
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Silcube collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Silcube with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill a contact form or register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will Silcube use your data?
Silcube collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email or call you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, Silcube may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Silcube will keep your email contact request on our mail server until requested by you to delete the data by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Silcube would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Silcube from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a request from your email to: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Silcube would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Silcube for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Silcube correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Silcube to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Silcube erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Silcube restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Silcube's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Silcube transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional — Silcube may use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Google Analytics
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
Address: P.O. Box 800, 00531 Helsinki, Finland