Silcube is a multi-functional, cloud-based fund management platform. It has all the data, functionality and reporting a private asset manager needs in one place.
Everything begins with good data
Silcube gathers all relevant data on one, secure cloud platform. It is available to everyone that needs it, enabling collaboration, compliance, monitoring and reporting.
Collaborate and Communicate
Build one workflow with your team members, delegates and service providers, wherever they are.
Limits are checked pre and post-trade to ensure compliance with the mandate. Approvals are timestamped for auditing.
Track Positions and Exposures
Monitor positions, exposures, cash, loan agreements, collaterals, hedging effects, and ESG ratings across all your asset classes.
Produce fact sheets, exposure reports, performance reports, and total return and loan book analysis with one click. Use the data in Excel, Bloomberg or your other tools.
- Loan origination
- Pre-trade compliance
- Post-trade compliance
- Loan management
- Cash flow projections
- Azure cloud (EU)
- Open API with Excel exports
- 2 - factor authentication
- Advanced permissions
- Java, Vue.js SQL Server
We use Silcube to manage our relationships with both investors and debtors at our entire satisfaction. The system automatically produces factsheets, and other data reports required by our investors. Silcube also automatically send interest invoices to our debtors and is a fantastic tool to manage our cashflow projection.
Private debt managers
- Minimize the risks and replace the limitations of Excel templates with a professional and robust modern debt management platform
- Grow your business with a simple, scalable solution that is accessible anytime, anywhere in the world
- One single platform for all your data, documents, invoicing, and reporting
- Open platform with full API support to integrate third-party applications
- Affordable solution with transparent pricing also for smaller companies and start-ups
Trade finance managers
- Increase your efficiencies by carrying out all your trade financing operations in Silcube front-to-back loan management system
Manage your fund's liquidity with Silcube cash flow projection analytics
- Attract institutional investments with our institutional grade investor reporting
- Analyze your loan book by any standard or custom metric such as type of product and financing, country of origin/destination, days overdue, duration, etc.
- Modernize your business by moving all your operations into a single secure cloud platform accessible anytime - anywhere
- Reduce risks with our pre- and post-trade limit monitoring tool
- Level the playing field against your bigger competitors with a scalable, high-performance platform
- Have collaborative workflows across organizations. Connect with your investment managers and collaborate seamlessly through Silcube
- Easy and convenient reporting of ESG and any custom metrics
Be in more control with Silcube’s fully integrated front to back investment compliance monitor
- Scale your business with Silcube by onboarding licensed and unlicensed managers alike by utilizing our advisory module
- As industry professionals we have developed Silcube as a tool that really understands and supports modern fund management business
- A complete fund ecosystem: all your shareholders, fund activity and valuations under one roof
- Operate anywhere, anytime thanks to our modern cloud-based platform
- From fund managers to managers. Our own background in fund management ensures we understand your business and speak the same language as you
- Have a peace of mind: Silcube helps you to avoid human errors and makes sure that your tech works and the data is safe
Ready to go digital?
Seeing is believing. Book a demo with us, and let us show how Silcube can assist
you in your operations.
Jarno PiironenChair & CEO
Jarno is a Fintech entrepreneur and ex-Nokian with product making, sales, marketing, and legal experience.
Jussi SeppäläHead of Business Development
Jussi is a board member at Silcube, chairman of Afalon Investment Management, and former CEO of a fund management company.
Matis TomisteHead of Product
Matis is a Fintech industry specialist with over 20 years of experience in building various trading, risk and investment management systems.
Maksim SäkkiHead Of Development
Maksim is a Ph.D. in theoretical physics and enjoys building software as a service with more added value to customers.
Jevgeni ShumikFull Stack Engineer
Jevgeni is a software developer and excited about investment processes automation, algorithmic trading, and related technologies.
Maria StefanescuCustomer Success Specialist
Maria is a Ph.D. in neuroscience with high analytical skills and experience in conducting studies and projects.
Francesca SkolcCustomer Success & Support
Francesca is well experienced in resolving complex customer issues and is passionate about building strong customer relationships.
Markku MalkamäkiFounder and Member of the Board
Markku is the CEO and Co-CIO of Afalon Investment Management and the executive chairman of Limestone Platform.